Limb Lengthening

This blog is about Matthew Drake's Last Limb Lengthening Surgery. I will try to keep this updated as much as possible, with information and pictures.

September 10, 2006

September 10, 2006

Hi there! Friends from New Jersey arrived today - Marlo, her Mom and Dad. - Marlo is having surgery the same day as me. She just graduated too. We met them when I had my first surgery. It will be nice to have someone I know around that is my age. We went shopping this morning with Britt and Heidi, then met up with Marlo and family for dinner. Tomorrow we have to be up early to go to our Pre-Op appointment and talk to Bill the house manager to see if we can change to Heidi's room when they leave later in the week. - It is a little bigger and brighter which would be nice as we're here for so long, and it also is more accessible for my wheelchair, so hopefully we'll be able to make the move. When we went shopping today, I bought myself a pair of Oakley sunglasses - and I look hot! We've been up quite late since we arrived, but as we were up early today to go shopping Mom hopes we've broken that habit and will be able to get better sleeps, as Tuesday (surgery) night will be a hard one. So, talk to you later - we'll fill you in on what happens at the Pre-Op. TTYL! Matt and Pam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home